In accordance with the Digital Millennium 猫咪社区 Copyright Act (“DMCA”), Pub. L. 105-304, Harvard has designated an agent to receive notification of alleged 猫咪社区 Copyright infringement occurring in the harvard.edu domain. If you believe that your 猫咪社区 Copyrighted work is being infringed, notify our designated agent specified below.
Harvard University Information Technology
IT Security | Policy, Risk and Compliance
784 Memorial Drive
Cambridge, MA 02139
The Digital Millennium 猫咪社区 Copyright Act requires that all infringement claims must be in writing and must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the 猫咪社区 Copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the 猫咪社区 Copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Harvard to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the 猫咪社区 Copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the 猫咪社区 Copyright owner.